Lately, weddings have been witnessing a tremendous change in the way they are being celebrated. This generation likes to do experiment a lot and that is why we witness every wedding different from others. The possibility of creativity is endless and many unique things can be done on a wedding.
Following are top 5 unique wedding ideas which you can do on your wedding day:-
- Barat on Royal Enfield – Barat with the groom on the horse is too mainstream. Barat on Royal Enfield is the new badass way of going to the wedding. Groomsmen can come on similar coloured Royal Enfields, say black and the groom himself can be on a different coloured bike, say white.
- Matching wedding dresses – Gone are the days when the groom is always dressed in iconic cream colour and bride always wore red. These days there are a number of colour options available for wedding dresses and there is nothing cooler than bride and groom wearing matching dresses.
- Similar dresses for bridesmaids and groomsmen – Groomsmen and bridesmaid squads look crazy cool in similar dresses. Maybe not exactly same but a colour code may also look badass.
- Wall of wishes – A big card like wall can be placed in the wedding venue where guests can come and write down their wishes. Later this card can be kept by the newlyweds.
- Photo booth – Photo booth with props are very trending these days in weddings. Additionally, a printer can be installed or Polaroid camera can be used to give an instant print of the photo as the souvenir. This souvenir can also have wedding date and name of the couple printed on it somewhere.