The honeymoon is the only time when the newlywed couple really gets to know each other. No matter how much you know your partner before the wedding, the honeymoon experience is something which you’ve never experienced with them. It is a romantic and exciting experience for you both. There is a very good chance that between planning best day of your life and transitioning into the new after wedding life, you must have forgotten about giving much thought to honeymoon. We are here to help you decide. Following is the list of top 5 honeymoon destination in India which are worth considering.
- Goa – Goa is probably one of the most famous honeymoon destinations in India. Romantic sunsets, best parties, exotic resorts, Goa have everything to keep your mood uplifted.
- Shimla – Shimla is one of the most iconic hill stations in India. This hill station is usually filled with newlyweds. Shimla has great weather, beautiful views, good hotels and many places to visit. This can be described as one of the most relaxing places to go.
- Udaipur – If you are not a fan of hills or exotic parties, Udaipur is the place to be in. The whole city seems like a Bollywood movie set and yes you guessed it right, everything is romantic. Udaipur is a very good destination for post-wedding photoshoots too.
- Srinagar – Do you like lakes, houseboats, shopping, and gardens, If yes then Srinagar is the place to go. This destination is very well connected via air too. Srinagar also has some of the most romantic hotels to be in.
- Nainital – Nainital is one of the most beautiful hill stations out there in India. Snow point, Nainital Lake, Naini point are some of the most beautiful places here. You can spend at least 4-5 days to explore Nainital.
Here are the top 5 honeymoon destinations according to us. Do plan your trip according to the season and your interests.